Monday, February 27, 2012

Men-friendly gift

Valentine's Day has been already 2 weeks ago but just now I had time to look at the picture of the gift I made for Mr. Special ;-) What I did is self-made box (took me three trials to come out with satysfying size and outcome, didn't have any tutorial). In addition, I have bought earlier a silicon heart-shaped form and preapred some pralines from melted chocolate. As far as i remember the following tastes were: white chocolate + mint, white chocolate + dry cranberry, milk chocolate with almond, dark chocolate with crashed maringue, orange taste chocolate and triple chcolate. Here's how it looked :-)





1 comment:

  1. Astonishing box! Can't belive you even made your own pralines instead of just buying ready made candy. Excelent work!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10