Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My first scrap and beginning of a big project

It happened so, that Scrapujace Polki forum has posted a challenge requiring a layout about the things that inspire you. Moreover, there had to be some visible splashed and journaling.

I found the challenge perfect for my big project that I'm about to start. I've been traveling a lot during my (ending) study time and I'd like to put it somehow together to not let the memories get forgotten. So here it is, a cover of my travel scrapbook :-)

And yes, I know St.Petersburg is not a country, but Russia is so huge that I decided to write it in this way ;-)







How do you like it?

5 comments:

  1. I like it a lot! What a great idea to gather all your travelling memories! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, could you add the google translator somewhere to your blog? Your mom would have a chance to read it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I like it? Very much!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10