Sunday, June 24, 2012

Long time no see!

It's been excatly 3 months since I had some time to play with the paper and the accessories. Meanwhile I have moved to a new apartment and graduated from TAMK University of Applied Sciences as BBA! Thesis writing was a real time killer... It took me several days of watching Pinterest to refresh my old inspiration and get some new one!

So here's the challenge of  Scrapujace Polki, ATC#35. The requirements were: 1 button, lace and something that flies/soars. Recently I've got a lot of feathers so I decided to use them in this works.Cutting the birdcage with a knife was a good practice after so many months :-) So, look! A birdy flew by...



1 comment:

  1. To wspaniale, że pokusiłaś się o własnoręczne wycięcie klatki. Podoba mi się zastosowanie piórek. Super!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10