Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monochrome

Hello!
 Just quickly, as I'm somehow lacking the inspiration today, as it's been raining all day long :-)

Here it is, an answer for a Scrap Market challenge #18. The challenge was to create a monochrome project, that includes in majority shades of one colour and optionally few neutral accents.

So here it is:





I have used some liquid pearls, sunflower glimmer mist and olive colour inks. I also had a chance to play with my Big Shot.

The card was a last-minute order for 18 years old birthday girl. I know it's not all pink and sweet but neither was the girl :-D The sign in Finnish says "Happy birthday!"

I'll be happy to see some comments :-)

1 comment:

  1. The phrase just couldn't be more complicated :P I love your card; generally it seems that there is much more variety in your works since you've got Big Shot.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10