Saturday, October 13, 2012

Follow your dreams...

Here´s a pocket card which I have to Frutti for her birthday a couple months ago :-) Frutti took the pictures herself as i didn´t manage to do it myself :-D Thank you Frutti!

I´m sending this work for a couple challenges in an autumn theme. Apparently this topic is really trendy recently, though I think in Finland the autumn is almost over and we can expect winter sometime soon ;-)
Challenges:
Cupcake Craftroom
Love to Create Challenge Blog
Crafts and Me
Creative Inspirations

Have to catch up with all the challenges and start doing crafts more regularly!


 Inside you can find a pocket...
 for a gift!
 One of my favourites stamps:

3 comments:

  1. I really love this one! I couldn't think of which one you had sent to Frutti, but now I remember! Just beautiful! :)

    And we must craft more.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so mych for your stunningly beautiful gift! Currently it is displayed on my bookcase right next to this adorable cupcake card that Ola made me. I am really glad my pictures made it to your blog :) Hugs and kisses xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing with us last week at Love to Create Challenge!! We really appreciate your support & Love that you played with us! Come back and play with us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10