Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ornaments


Haven't been here for a while! I was so busy with work that I didn´t manage to do any handcrafts during November, but now I cought up a bit with the card-making process exactly 10 days before Christmas :-)

In this post I present post-cards made for my co-workers :-). I decided to make all of them in a shape of ornament. I must admit that taking pics of them was really challenging as they simply refused to stay still in an up-right position :-D Luckily I found a way to pacify them somehow with paper clips :-)

Wszystkie karteczki posiadaja elementy 3D wiec zglaszam je na wyzwanie Projektu Wagi Ciezkiej: Wyzwanie 3D Anniko :-)







4 comments:

  1. Cudne bombki! Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Projektu Wagi Ciężkiej :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lo, ale wysyp bombek :D suuuper :D dziekujemy za udzial w wyzwaniu PWC :

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10