Friday, April 26, 2013

DIY Memo board

It's been a long time since my last post :-) I've been working a lot on my home decor, for example, I've learnt how to use sewing machine and I finished bigger part of the cover for my sofa. Now just have to sew the pillows. I will post pictures of some projects later on.

Meanwhile I also managed to break a glass from a frame that I bought for my puzzle "painting". Oh well, I thought I'll recycle it and made a good use of it! :-)

Here is how it looked before...
And after...

 And here's how I made it:
-first I painted it twice with white acryl paint
-then I used golden deco paint with a help of damask patter stencil, I used same paint for the frame
-I attached strings with staple gun at the back
-at the end I just put mini clothspins to hold the notes

Since there's lots of twines here, I'm sending this project for challenge#65 - twines

Have a nice weekend! I'm heading to Prague tomorrow for a looong weekend :-D

5 comments:

  1. So lovely <3 -Saija-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nieprawdopodobny projekt! Pięknie wygląda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetny pomysł i eleganckie wykończenie. Pozdrawiam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Feel free to visit my web site - special compilation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog here! Additionally your web site quite a bit up fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate
    link on your host? I want my website loaded up as
    fast as yours lol

    Check out my weblog: special compilation

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10