Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Shabby Easter eggs

Happy Easter!

Here's a quick post just before I hit the road to work. It's my window Easter decoration made from styrofoam egg covered with napkins. It's was supposed to be done with decoupage technique, but apparently I had pretty poor vernishes for that (I read about them after purchasing them and they had really bad opinions). Oh well, maybe I'll succeed next time ;-) Nevertheless, I guess the bow has saved the situation.

I'm sending this project for the challenge of Shabby Tea Room called "Easter Sweetness"

 And here hanging in the window:
 Comments are more then welcome! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I think they are very pretty! Sometimes a problem with a technique or a product can be a happy accident! Well done-love them! Thanks for joining us this week in The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I would love to hang these in front of my window.. , thank you for joining us at the Shabby Tearoom .
    Have a happy easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RememƄer, if you have tried otҺer diets and not had any success,
    thdn thіs could be the diet that will finally gіve you tɦe
    weight loss results thuat youu have struggled to achieve.

    Do ths for ten days insіde a row and you'll see dramatic outcomes.
    But if do еat oօut make sure that you watch tthe foods that you eat.


    Have a look at my webpage :: yoli body system

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10